If a person believes their spouse is not reporting all income on tax returns, can you help them?

If you believe your spouse isn't reporting their full income on their taxes, the divorce attorneys at Stolfe Zeigler New Jersey Family Law Group can help. However, turning your spouse over to the IRS may not be the best option.