Despite the COVID-19 restrictions, Stolfe Zeigler has and will continue to operate with a full staff to provide the level of service our clients expect and deserve. We are operating on a full virtual platform with court appearances and other related events being conducted virtually as well. Please contact us today. For more information about how COVID-19 is affecting divorce, custody and parenting time in New Jersey, Click Here to Read More.
Sonya K. Zeigler, Esq.Partner
Sonya K. Zeigler has been a practicing attorney since 1997. Ms. Zeigler attended Temple University School of Law, graduated in May 1997, and received her undergraduate degree from LaSalle University in 1994. Ms. Zeigler also earned an LL.M. in Taxation in 2002 from the Villanova University School of Law.
Ms. Zeigler is licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania as well as the State of New Jersey.
Areas of Practice
Prior to moving to New Jersey in 2002, Ms. Zeigler practiced law in Pennsylvania with the firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers. Ms. Zeigler then relocated to New Jersey where she combined her tax background with the practice of family law.
In January 2007 Ms. Zeigler was named partner in the law firm of Louis, Stolfe Zeigler. In 2011 she was one of the founding partners of Stolfe Zeigler, a full-service boutique firm designed to assist clients in their matrimonial litigation and resolution of their real estate and financial matters.
Memberships & Associations
Ms. Zeigler is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association, Family Law Section, and a member of the Ocean County and Camden County Bar Associations. Ms. Zeigler has also lectured for the New Jersey Institute of Continuing Legal Education.
- Villanova University School of Law, LL.M. - 2002
- Temple University School of Law - 1997
- LaSalle University, undergraduate - 1994
- Stolfe Zeigler - 2011
- Louis, Stolfe Zeigler, partner - 2007
Licensed to Practice:
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- State of New Jersey
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Ocean County Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- Taxation of Tax Exempt Organizations - 1998
Domestic Violence Restraining orders
- What to Do when You Get That Call – Legal Answers in Emergency Situations (2016)
Tax Issues in Divorce
- Second Time Around (2015)
Tax Issues In High Net Worth Divorce
- NJ State Bar Annual Meeting (2013)
- Family Law Skills and Methods (2007)
Taxation in Divorce?
- Hot Tips Seminar (2006)
- Family Law Skills and Methods for new lawyers (2005)
- Family Law Skills and Methods (2005)
Alimony Recapture and Capital Gain Consideration in Equitable Distribution
- Hot Tips Seminar (2004)