Kimberly A. Packman
Kimberly A. Packman
Kimberly A. Packman, Esquire has more than twenty years of experience handling all types of family law matters involving divorce, custody, child support, equitable distribution, guardianships, stepparent adoptions, name changes, same sex marriage, and domestic violence.
Ms. Packman is a graduate of Widener University School of Law where she was a Teaching Fellow and Research Assistant for the Direction of the Legal Writing Department. She received her B.A. from Douglass College, Rutgers University where she was a Garden State Distinguished Scholar as well as a founding member of the Red Pine Ambassador Program. Ms. Packman served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable (RET) Barbara A. Villano, in Ocean County handling juvenile delinquency, family crisis, and child abuse and neglect matters. Ms. Packman has also handled adoptions through the Division of Youth and Family Services, as well as instituted adult guardianship proceedings for the Ocean County Board of Social Services.
Ms. Packman is designated as an AV Preeminent rated attorney with Martindale-Hubbell. The Martindale-Hubbell® PEER REVIEW RATINGS™ process provides an objective indicator of a lawyer’s high ethical standards and professional ability. The rating is generated from evaluations of lawyers by other members of the bar and the judiciary in the United States. Reviewers are asked to assess their colleagues’ general ethical standards and legal ability in their specific area of practice. Ms. Packman is admitted to practice in the State of New Jersey as well as the United States District Court for the district of New Jersey.
She is also a member of the Camden, Burlington and Gloucester County Bar Associations and serves as a member of Family Law Executive Committee of the New Jersey State Bar Association. She has also volunteered her time as a Matrimonial Early Settlement Panelist in Camden, Gloucester and Burlington Counties. Ms. Packman has also volunteered her time as a guest speaker for the Center for People in Transition Program through Gloucester County College. She was also appointed by the Supreme Court of New Jersey to serve as a reader/grader for the New Jersey State Bar Exam. Ms. Packman has moderated and lectured at numerous seminars including the Camden County Bar Association CLE on Tap series from 2011 to 2015.
- New Jersey, 1997
- Widener University, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. School of Law, Juris Doctor (J.D.), 1997.
- Rutgers, New Brunswick, New Jersey. Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Garden State Distinguished Scholar, 1993.
- Central Regional High School, Bayville, New Jersey.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Member, Family Law Executive Committee of the New Jersey State Bar Association.
Honors & Awards
- Martindale Hubbell, AV Preeminent Rated Lawyer, 2013-2018
- Martindale-Hubbell, Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers, 2013-2018
Classes & Seminars Taught
- Camden County Bar Association, New Jersey Family Law CLE on Tap, 2011-2015
- Family Law for the Advanced Practitioner, February 2015
- Family Law Hot Topics and Current Issues, March 2013