- Stephanie Stahl: Health reporter for CBS3
- Marty Moss-Coane: Host and executive producer of WHYY’s Radio Times
- Christine Winn: Senior Vice President and Doctor of Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper
- Kelley Cornish: Senior Vice President and Head of US Diversity & Inclusion, TD Bank
- Dana Redd: CEO of Rowan University Rutgers-Camden Board of Governors
It is so important for women of all ages to feel empowered and know they have what it takes to make their lives anything they want. The panel will present an incredible networking opportunity and panel discussion to help make this dream a reality. Are you interested in attending the panel event? We would love to see you there! If you do attend, please see if you can donate a sports bra, which we will be collecting for student athletes in the Camden City school system.
Important information regarding the upcoming Women’s Empowerment event:
- Date: Tuesday, December 11th, 2018
- Time: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Location: The Westin Mt. Laurel
- Address: 555 Fellowship Road, Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054
- Ticket prices: $15 to $40
Would you like to buy a ticket to attend the panel? Click here to visit the panel’s EventBrite page and click the “Tickets” button. For additional information about the event, you can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or dial 856-722-9300. If you would like to know more about New Jersey Family Law Group, or if you would like to retain the services of our South Jersey lawyers for a case of your own, contact us by calling (732) 240-9555 at any time.