Schedule An Initial Consultation
You can book your initial consultation on our calendar below. Family legal matters can be complicated. Making any kind of life-altering decision is emotional, and the legal aspects can feel confusing and stressful. At New Jersey Family Law Group, we understand how you feel. We know you’re going through a challenging time and we are here to help you find closure and the foundation you need to take the next step in life.
We will walk you through the process, advise you on your options, and ensure the best possible outcome for you and your family. We handle pre-nuptial agreements, divorce, adoptions, child custody, and any other legal family issue you may be facing. We also have specialized expertise with same-sex marriage legal issues and Orthodox Jewish religious law and divorce.
Stolfe Zeigler New Jersey Family Law Group
New Client Consultation Booking
Add your details
What To Expect
At our initial consultation we will discuss your individual situation and begin to form a plan tailored to your specific needs and concerns. Every client has their own story, and we approach every legal issue with compassion, empathy, and a genuine desire to provide solutions. During this initial meeting our attorneys will:
- Get to know you and gain a better understanding of your unique situation and needs.
- Come to an understanding of your short and long-term goals and create a plan for achieving them.
- Answer all your questions. We know you will have a lot of questions and that the legal process can feel overwhelming. We are here to lend our expertise and guidance to make things feel more manageable for you.
- Advise you on the clearest path to resolution based on our knowledge and experience with New Jersey divorce and family law.
- Share with you your legal rights and responsibilities as it pertains to your circumstances.
- Guide you through all aspects and considerations of your pre-nuptial agreement, divorce, adoption, child custody, or other legal issue, including:
- Pre-nuptial Agreement: asset protection, property division, and spousal support.
- Divorce: child custody and support, visitation, alimony, and property division.
- Adoption: birth parents’ rights and responsibilities, visitation, and child support.
- Child Custody: parental rights, visitation schedules, child support, and grandparents’ rights.
- Discuss fees, timelines, and next steps.
Our goal is to have you leave your initial consultation feeling informed, confident, and with the peace of mind that the attorneys at New Jersey Family Law Group will fight for you to gain the emotional and financial resolution that you need to move forward.
Schedule your initial consultation today and take the first step towards securing the future you want for you and your family.
Experienced In Fearlessly Fighting For Our Clients Best Interests
Send your information today to schedule a free consultation with our Award Winning legal team.
With legal experience handling complex divorce and family law matters—especially those involving business owners, executives, asset owners, and their spouses—our legal team has the proven ability to fearlessly protect our clients’ best interests.
Contact Our Team: 732-240-9555
Contact Our Team:
Contact Our Firm
Our Trusted Team Is Available When You Need Guided Legal Counsel
New Jersey’s Award Winning Divorce & Family Law Attorneys
Skilled in both trial litigation and settlement negotiation, our Ocean County family law attorneys are Martindale-Hubbell® rated AV Preeminent®, have an Avvo Rating of 10.0 Superb, and have been recognized by Super Lawyers® Magazine. We focus on achieving optimal results in every situation.