Defective Products Lawyers
Come to Stolfe Zeigler in Moorestown – (732) 585-1651
Personal injury law allows anyone to be held accountable for the harm they negligently cause to others. Even massive corporations and manufacturing companies can be targeted by a lawsuit if their defective product ends up hurting a consumer. However, manufacturers are often backed by powerful legal defense teams who do nothing but try to defeat the complaints and lawsuits brought forth by consumers like you.
To make certain your voice is heard and your case has a chance against a product manufacturer, you can come to Stolfe Zeigler and our Moorestown defective product attorneys. We use our extensive legal knowledge to empower our clients and give them hope for a better, financially-stable tomorrow after suffering a serious injury.
Talk to our team about your defective product case today. Call (732) 585-1651.
Injuries Caused by Defective Products
The injuries you suffer from a defective product will be dependent on the specifics of the product’s defects. No matter how you were hurt, our lawyers are ready to help you make sense of your claim and progress it.
A few examples of injuries caused by a product defect:
- Lacerations: The United States Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) is charged with issuing recalls for dangerously defective products. Many such products are recalled due to laceration hazards, such as unreasonably sharp or pointy edges. Millions of Takata Corp. airbags were recalled in the largest auto part recall in history due to the airbags blowing up into shrapnel, causing a multitude of laceration injuries and dozens of fatalities.
- Electrocution: Defective electronics and appliances – or any other product that plugs into the wall or uses a battery – can pose a serious electrocution hazard when defective.
- Burns: Fire hazards and overheating dangers are common among defective products as well. Recently, hoverboards were recalled en masse after their batteries kept igniting randomly. Numerous injuries were reported, as well as destructive house fires.
What is a Product Defect?
Proving that the product that caused you harm was defective will be the foundation of your product defect claim or lawsuit.
There are two main ways that a product can become or be considered defective:
- By design: A product that is defective by design will never be safe for consumer use because it has problems with its very design. In an obvious example, an oven mitt designed to be made from a heat-conductive metal is defective by design.
- By make: A product that is defective by make becomes unsafe during the manufacturing process due to a mistake along the way. For example, if a car is rolled off the assembly line without a passenger seatbelt due to an automation error, then it is defective by make.
Begin Your Defective Product Claim Today – Call (732) 585-1651
It can be intimidating to plan to file a personal injury claim against a product manufacturer. Don’t go through it alone. Remove your stress and uncertainty by teaming up with our Moorestown defective product lawyers. We are here to listen to your story and seek justice on your behalf!
Get a consultation on your calendar by contacting us online.