Considering Divorce in New Jersey?
Years of Experience with NJ Divorce Laws
When you’re considering divorce, the legal process can seem overwhelming. You may not even know where to being or what your options are. If your spouse is seeking a divorce, or you are considering one yourself, it’s important that you enlist the help of a practiced Toms River divorce lawyer who can represent you throughout the process.
How Long Does a Divorce Take in New Jersey?
The more complex a case, the more time it may take, however, the laws in New Jersey state that the courts must not allow the divorce process to exceed 12 months. When you turn to Stolfe Zeigler New Jersey Divorce Group for help, you’ll receive the attentive, personalized legal guidance you deserve. We offer support before, during, and after your divorce, working tirelessly to find a solution that’s right for you and your family. If you are facing a high-net-worth divorce, we are prepared to help you fight and keep your assets.
Need a divorce lawyer in Toms River?
Call Stolfe Zeigler New Jersey Divorce Group at (732) 585-1651 to schedule a consultation.
Obtaining Favorable Outcomes in Complex Cases
With backgrounds in both divorce litigation and family law mediation, our divorce lawyers are ready to help you find the solution that works for your unique situation. We understand that every family is different, which is why we take the time to understand every detail of your circumstances.
We can assist you with every aspect of your divorce, including:
- Gathering and compiling all necessary paperwork
- Child custody and child support arrangements
- Division of assets, including shared businesses
- Property division and equitable distribution
- Communication with opposing counsel
- Negotiation, mediation, or collaborative law
- Representing you in hearings or in the courtroom
- Filing contempt of court actions after a divorce
- Post-judgment modifications of orders/support
New Jersey Long
Because divorce is a personal and emotionally complex matter, it’s essential that you have an objective attorney who can help you find an ideal solution for you and your family. Our Monmouth County divorce lawyers offer compassionate legal assistance and sound counsel to help you find a swift resolution to an array of divorce issues.
- Podcast: Answers to Your Divorce Questions
- On What Basis Can a Divorce be Granted in New Jersey?
- Do Most Divorce Cases go to Litigation or are they Settled out of Court?
- What's Your Best Advice for Somebody who is Contemplating Divorce in New Jersey?
Our Toms River divorce attorneys are prepared to help you find a solution.
Contact Stolfe Zeigler New Jersey Divorce Group at (732) 585-1651 to schedule a case review.