Stolfe Zeigler New Jersey Divorce Group Sponsors Women's Empowerment Panel
Stolfe Zeigler New Jersey Divorce Group is proud to be known as a Toms River family law firm with real ties to our communities. We are getting involved again by acting as a key sponsor for an upcoming Women’s Empowerment panel as part of SJ Magazine’s Women’s Empowerment Series: 4 Nights of Personal Stories and Powerful Connection.
The Women’s Empowerment panel will feature the following panelists:
- Stephanie Stahl: Health reporter for CBS3
- Marty Moss-Coane: Host and executive producer of WHYY’s Radio Times
- Christine Winn: Senior Vice President and Doctor of Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper
- Kelley Cornish: Senior Vice President and Head of US Diversity & Inclusion, TD Bank
- Dana Redd: CEO of Rowan University Rutgers-Camden Board of Governors
It is so important for women of all ages to feel empowered and know they have what it takes to make their lives anything they want. The panel will present an incredible networking opportunity and panel discussion to help make this dream a reality. Are you interested in attending the panel event? We would love to see you there! If you do attend, please see if you can donate a sports bra, which we will be collecting for student athletes in the Camden City school system.
Important information regarding the upcoming Women’s Empowerment event:
- Date: Tuesday, December 11th, 2018
- Time: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Location: The Westin Mt. Laurel
- Address: 555 Fellowship Road, Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054
- Ticket prices: $15 to $40
Would you like to buy a ticket to attend the panel? Click here to visit the panel’s EventBrite page and click the “Tickets” button. For additional information about the event, you can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or dial 856-722-9300. If you would like to know more about Stolfe Zeigler New Jersey Divorce Group, or if you would like to retain the services of our Toms River family lawyers for a case of your own, contact us by calling (732) 585-1651 at any time.